Basil oil has a warm, spicy, yet herbal aroma known to reduce anxious feelings. Basil oil provides great benefits to both the mind and body due to its high linalool content, making it an ideal application to help reduce feelings of tension when applied to the temples and back of the neck. Basil is commonly used in cooking to add a fresh, herbal flavor to meats, pastas, and entrée dishes, and it is also cooling to the skin. The aroma of Basil oil helps promote a sense of focus and a stress-relieving experience.
- Diffuse Basil oil to promote a sense of focus while studying or reading.
- Combine Basil essential oil with Geranium and Wild Orange essential oils for an uplifting aromatic massage.
- Add 1 drop of Basil essential oil to your favorite Italian dishes for a refreshing taste.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Test on small skin patch first before use.
- Basil oil helps to keep the skin looking clean, clear, and healthy
- Aromatic use helps create a calm, relaxed environment
Mixes well with Bergamot, Citronella, Citrus Oils, Clary Sage, Rosemary oils.