Clary Sage is a biennial or perennial herb that grows up to six feet in height. Clary Sage oil is best known for its effect on the nervous system. The main chemical component of Clary Sage oil is linalyl acetate, part of the esters group, making it one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils. In the Middle Ages, the Clary Sage plant was frequently used to relieve muscle tension. Inhaling Clary Sage essential oil using a diffuser, adds to a relaxing environment.
- Add 1 drop of Clary Sage oil to 10 ml of shampoo or hair conditioner to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- For massages combine Clary Sage essential oil with a carrier oil (2% dillution)
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Test on small skin patch before using widely.
- Can promotes healthy-looking hair and scalp
- Can help reduce muscle stiffness and soreness
- Can help relieve stress, depression and nervous tension