A featured ingredient in many Asian dishes, Ginger oil has a hot, fragrant flavor when used as a kitchen spice. In Western tradition, Ginger is most often used in sweets—gingerbread and ginger snaps being two examples. Ginger essential oil can also be applied topically or inhaled for a soothing aroma.
- During a long car ride, diffuse or place a drop of Ginger oil in the palm of your hand and inhale.
- Mix 3 drops of Ginger Essential Oil with 15ml of carrier oil and apply over lower abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Use 2 drops of Ginger essential oil in your favorite sweet and savory dishes to replace ground ginger.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area diluted with 10 ml of Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Soothing and calming aroma
- Ginger Essential Oil has analgesic, anti-emetic, antiseptic, expextorant effects