A tall, perennial plant, Lemongrass has a subtle citrus flavor and is used in Asian cuisine in soups, teas, and curries as well as with fish, poultry, beef, and seafood. In addition to its unique flavor, Lemongrass essential oil promotes healthy digestion and acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems when ingested.* Lemongrass oil also purifying and toning to the skin, and is frequently used in skin care products for these benefits. Lemongrass is an ideal oil to use in massage therapy. Lemongrass essential oil has a pungent, herbaceous aroma that can heighten awareness and promote a positive outlook.
- Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
- Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
- Dilute Lemongrass oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
- Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with RFractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Supports healthy digestion when taken in a capsule*
- Combine with a carrier oil for soothing massage
- Apply diluted after a long run for a refreshing feeling