Ylang Ylang essential oil is derived from the star-shaped flowers of the tropical Ylang Ylang tree and is used extensively in making perfumes and in aromatherapy. Similar to Jasmine, Ylang Ylang has been used for centuries in religious and wedding ceremonies.
- Wintergreen oil has a warming effect when applied to skin and is excellent to use as a soothing massage. A little goes a long way, so use sparingly and dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- For a soothing bath, add 1–2 drops of Wintergreen essential oil to warm bath water.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
- Wintergreen oil is great for a warming soothing massage after exercise
- Wintergreen essential oil has a refreshing aroma that’s uplifting and stimulating
- Frequently used in gum, candy, and toothpaste for flavoring