Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil provides myriad benefits. It is native to cold climates, thriving at high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Reminiscent of its size and strength, Cedarwood oil has a grounding aroma. When applied topically, Cedarwood essential oil has clarifying properties and is frequently used in massage therapy.
- After a difficult day, diffuse Cedarwood oil to create a relaxing experience.
- During your facial routine, add 1 drop of Cedarwood oil to your facial toner or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy-looking skin.
- Put a few drops on a cotton ball and place in closet to keep moths at bay.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Add 2 drops to 20ml of carrier oil. Always dilute with carrier oil to minimize risk of skin sensitivity.
- Cedarwood oil naturally repels insects
- Creates a comforting and relaxing environment
Blends well with: Cedarwood oil blends well with Rosemary, Eucalyptus, Chamomile and all Citrus Oils.