Citronella essential oil blends well effectively with alcohol and oils.
From the leaf of a tall grass native to Asia, Citronella essential oil has a crisp, fresh aroma. With powerful pest repellent benefits, Citronella oil keeps creepy-crawlers out of the house and off your skin and clothing. It is an ideal companion for camping, hiking, and trips to the great outdoors. Citronella essential oil works by masking the human fragrances that insects find appealing. When inhaled, Citronella oil promotes happy, positive feelings. Applied topically, it can be soothing to the skin and scalp.
- Diffuse Citronella oil to repell insects, especially mosquitoes; mix with equal parts of Cedarwool Oil for maximum effectiveness, dilute with carrier oil
- Diffuse Citronella oil to promote a cheery, optimistic environment.
- To reduce perspiration: try mixing 1 or 2 drops of Citronealla oil with cornstarch and apply under your arms.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. Test on small skin patch before using widely.
- Natural pest repellent
- Emotionally uplifting and stress reducing
- Skin and scalp soother and booster
- Can reduce perspiration, combine 1 or 2 drops with cornstarch